The world has changed. So has leadership. For an organization to succeed…everyone must be a leader. Steve has been building passionate leaders for over 30 years. He has the solutions. Let him show you how!
Steve presents 4 signature Fast-Forward Leadership™ programs. Each is available in 3 formats:
3. Multi-Session Funshop™
The Principles of Principled Leadership™
This is Steve’s premier presentation. The focus is on empowering your organization to develop a Fast-Forward Leadership™ style and mentality that will increase performance, productivity… and profitability. These are the foundational principles that lead to a culture of vision and success… without compromising ethics. Your team will learn how to:
- • Implement the 3 Steps from Success to Significance
- • Communicate the “What Matters”
- • Lead Millennials…Kill the Entitlement Mentality…Stop Herding Cats!
- • Use the Reach & Frequency Formula
- • Build Purpose…Grow Performance
- • Go for the Goose Bump Effect™
- • Discover the B.O. Approach™ and Why You Need to Know It
- • Kill Your Regret Quotient™
- • Apply The 3 Laws of Effective Conflict Resolution
- • Transform Relationships with The 12 Keys of a Successful Negotiation
- • Implement The 5 Laws of Friendly Persuasion™
- • Time: Your Vanishing Inventory…and How to Manage Their Time Effectively
- • Implement the Concept of Alternative Success™
- • Make Your Business a Happier Place
- • Deepen Your Leaders’ Bench Strength
Person to Personal: The People Skills in the Workforce Event™
- 1. Effectively relate with your Customers
- 2. Respond better to Management
- 3. Play better in the sandbox with Each Other
Your team will have an unforgettable…and life-changing…day as they discover how to:
- • Get on Board with the BIG Picture
- • Motivate (and integrate) Millennials
- • Apply the 3 Keys for Achieving Consensus
- • Build Civility in Your Workforce
- • Become Mentally Ambidextrous™
- • Create Bridges & Rapport
- • Get Their Lives in Order with The 7 Keys to a Worry-Free Money Life™
- • Implement Long-term vs. Short-term Thinking
- • Make a GOOD Decision
- • Resolve Conflicts & Overcome the Stuff That Separates Us
- • Kill the 7 Deadly Time Thieves™
- • Bring an End to the Entitlement Mentality
The Ultimate Challenge: Building Brand YOU!™
To compete effectively in today’s challenging business climate every one of us needs to build a compelling and unforgettable personal brand.
This eye-opening program is built on Steve’s 25-year career as head of a leading Nashville advertising agency, college marketing professor, and author of the popular book, Putting Your Best Foot Forward.
Steve will show your organization how to:
- • Build Their Personal Brands…and Enhance the Organization
- • Empower Those They Lead
- • Maximize Your Organization’s Impact in the Marketplace
- • Commit to Being the Real Deal
- • Clearly Communicate Their Core Values
- • Become a Benefit-Oriented Person™
- • Build Synergy with the Reach & Frequency Formula
- • Implement the Information/Motivation Matrix
- • Train the Butterflies in Their Stomach to Fly in Formation
Getting to the “YES!”…How Leaders Sell, Negotiate & Close™
“By age 25, Steve was in the top of all Realtors in the U.S.! A star salesman himself, Steve Diggs knows how to put a jet pack on your life! If you want to learn how to sell—see Steve!“
Dave Floyd, Principle Broker, Silverpointe Properties
Steve will make your team proud to be salespeople and arm them with great takeaways they can begin using tomorrow!!!
Steve began his sales career as an award-winning Southwestern Company salesman. He started training others in the 1970s. Steve built a wildly successful ad agency on the belief that advertising is nothing more than salesmanship to the masses! For decades Steve has been changing lives and legacies!
His teaching style is funny and upbeat – easy to understand. Steve inspires:
- • Burned-out Baby-boomers to finish strong—to re-fire before they retire.
- • Millennials to understand that self-esteem must be earned to be truly enjoyed.
Steve will help your team:
- • Be proud of their chosen profession
- • Implement Effective goal setting techniques
- • Develop a dynamic new grasp of what closing is all about
- • Increase their closing rate with “Relational Selling”
- • Stop complicating crowbars with The 8 Crowbar Truths of the Incredibly Productive Salesperson™
- • Improve their presentation skills
- • Benefit from one of the greatest closes of all: Pre-Answering™
- • Become their clients’ highly valued consultants
- • Clearly understand the psychology of a sale
- • Understand the 3 Stages in a Salesperson’s Life, and how not to get stuck in the wrong phase
- • Resolve conflict—and find true consensus
- • Understand The “Myth of the 40-Hour Week”.
- • Go from the demographics to the “Psychographics of Selling”